You are not logged in.
So, everything is running smoothly so it seems, and that means:
Skeetendo Events can now begin!
Current Event Pokemon: Mew
How to Download:
Step 1: On your 4th gen Pokemon game, set your DS's wifi settings to use 220.127.116.11 as the DNS server.
Step 2: Start your game, and go to the GTS in either Jubilife or Goldenrod depending on your game.
Step 3: Enter the GTS and say you would like to make a global trade.
Step 4: After entering, your game will download your new event pokemon. Congratulations! You now have your very own Skeetendo Pokemon!
Note: On HG/SS you may experience a connection error after receiving the Pokemon and be sent back to the title screen. However the Pokemon will already be saved and all is fine.
So, you will be wondering:
What pokemon will be available in the future?
There is no set list as of right now, they will be announced in the thread as to which one is active at the moment.
Will the Pokemon be legit?
That is a matter of opinion, technically.
All Pokemon distributed through this way will be "legit" as far as the game is concerned, and will not be detected as illegal or anything. However, they will technically be cloned, and will not be "official" so if you have a problem with that, you won't want to participate.
What can I look forward to in these Pokemon?
You can look forward to Pokemon that fall into a few categories:
- Remakes of old Event Pokemon that cannot link up with the new gens
- Pokemon that know a move they cannot normally learn by level up (Surfing Pikachu, Gyrados that knows Draco Meteor, etc)
- New event Pokemon to coincide with a Skeetendo hack, released in conjunction with said hack
What NOT to look for in these Pokemon
- A free way to get official Nintendo Event Pokemon (Other sites do that already)
- Level100 Mewtwo's or similar to help you pwn everyone
- Pokemon with max EVs and IVs for no reason
- Pokemon holding key items
- Other things that are gamebreaking or ridiculous.
Basically, these Pokemon will be for fun, and in the same style as official event Pokemon, but will have a Skeetendo flavor added.
Also, I would like to point out that if you try to "test connection" from within the wifi settings, will usually say unable to connect, but if you go to the GTS it will work anyway. If you have any problems downloading though, post them here.
Now if only I had WiFi connection (the nearest hotspot is in Cincinatti, over 90 miles from here), then I would get this.......
CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE
So, how can you actually get Mew in the game ?
I've discovered how to make my own events. Would it be possible to post them here?
Alright. I will make another event thread.