Skeetendo

’Cause all games were better on the GBC

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-07-15 01:32:37

henkiebobo
Post 3/12

Re: Sprite insertion via AGIXP

Ammako wrote:

I'd assume the other two colors are black and white, which every sprite uses, so it probably doesn't really have to be specified.

that makes sense! Most pokemon have a black outline and the background is white ofcourse. Thanks for clarifying!

#27 2016-07-20 13:14:51

henkiebobo
Post 6/12

Re: Sprite insertion via AGIXP

I have another question.. When I changed a sprite with the method mentioned above, I got an error in cygwin stating that "PICS_15" was too large. This was the group of pics where I edited in. When I changed the backsprite to contain more white pixels (and thus less pokemon pixels) the size went down enough to allow me to continue. My question is.. Is there a way to avoid this? the Front sprite was quite smaller than the original but when the back sprite was slightly over the size of the original it gave me the error. Can I combine all sprites in PICS_15 to be about the same size or lower than the original size of PICS_15? Or does every single sprite have to either be the same or smaller? Is there a way to make the size smaller otherwise? Because I did notice that making it from 16 million colors to 16 colors lowers the size already.

Board footer