You are not logged in.
In gold I replaced rattata sprites (back and front) by zigzagoon in agixp. Then when I opened the game and the sprite is glitch. Then I replaced sentret sprites with zigzagoon and it is no longer glitch. Then I replaced cyndaquil sprites by torchic the back sprite is fine but in front sprite is glitch. Plus I have not seen rattata or sentret back sprites and I have use four color sprites. Please help me and give a reason for each replacement.
Did you update the value in their Pokemon data that tells the game which size sprite to load? If you replaced it with an image that is larger and the game is still trying to render it as a smaller image, it will look glitched until you fix those values. Pokemon Editor Ultimate lets you change these easily, and the Read Me file that should come with the program explains which values correspond to which image size.
I fix that by again inserting the sprites by agixp and by fixing image size however when I done this I notice that bird keeper sprite became glitch(it wasnt before) then I insert bird keeper sprite by agixp and then I load rom in VBA and its not opening. Help!
Last edited by ttar1 (2014-06-21 10:28:07)
Agixp is sloppy. It looks for free space anywhere it can find it and sticks the image in. Any more, I always specify an offset manually when I insert an image with AGIXP so that I can keep the graphics data organized and prevent it from accidentally overwriting other things. You can probably just re-insert the bird keeper somewhere else though and it will likely fix the problem.
Looks like I must pay attention to overwritting thanks again mateo.