Skeetendo

’Cause all games were better on the GBC

You are not logged in.

#76 2014-04-28 11:38:50

akJims29
Member
Registered: 2013-11-16
Post 3/13

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

Nope is not the size of the game,what is the model of your phone?my phone is nokia 303 s40v6,i guess the problem is your phone

Offline

#77 2014-04-28 11:52:20

RHRiday
Member
From: Hoenn
Registered: 2014-04-03
Post 12/27
Website

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

i am using nokia 2700 classic but still the same thing. Damn it!

Last edited by RHRiday (2014-04-28 11:52:46)

Offline

#78 2014-04-28 11:57:50

RHRiday
Member
From: Hoenn
Registered: 2014-04-03
Post 13/27
Website

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

StrikexD wrote:

I used JMeboy but when i load the game . it says failed to download image . Is it on the size of the game ?

yeah I have been facing the same problem :'(

Offline

#79 2014-04-28 13:12:00

akJims29
Member
Registered: 2013-11-16
Post 4/13

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

Try these older version on your phone,,here are the link www.sourceforge.net/projects/javagb/files/jmeBoy/ ,,i hope it will solve your problem

Last edited by akJims29 (2014-04-28 13:14:17)

Offline

#80 2014-04-29 02:14:46

Blackwingz
Member
From: Azalea town, Johto
Registered: 2012-06-12
Post 16/21

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

nope..still not working...wonder how u able to play it...the emu work fine on 1mb file but above that it becomes error...and i'm using asha 206. meboy-f can run 4mb rom just fine on it...so are u telling the truth ?


- Keep fighting, Never give up -
- Tyrogue -

Offline

#81 2014-04-29 03:07:51

RHRiday
Member
From: Hoenn
Registered: 2014-04-03
Post 14/27
Website

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

I unrar the file(pokemon xy naturia). But I saw a file with an ips extension. Now what'd I do? Meboy-f or jmeboy don't support ips.

Offline

#82 2014-04-29 03:43:01

akJims29
Member
Registered: 2013-11-16
Post 6/13

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

Blackwingz wrote:

nope..still not working...wonder how u able to play it...the emu work fine on 1mb file but above that it becomes error...and i'm using asha 206. meboy-f can run 4mb rom just fine on it...so are u telling the truth ?

The emulator starts on my device,
but for some games I get an
error when loading and can't
start the game?


The reason is in most cases that
your devices does not offer
enough memory to Java
applications. The emulator uses
about 1 MB of Java memory plus
it needs more memory to load
the complete Gameboy ROM. So if
your phone has e.g. only 1.5 MB
of RAM free for Java applications,
as e.g. the Nokia Series 40 mobile
phones do, there is only enough
space for ROM file that are
smaller (or up) to 512 KB. Its on their FAQ,,here are the link of their FAQ www.sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/javagb/index.php?title=FAQ ,,read the last line.and i am not lying

Offline

#83 2014-04-29 05:19:27

akJims29
Member
Registered: 2013-11-16
Post 7/13

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

RHRiday wrote:

I unrar the file(pokemon xy naturia). But I saw a file with an ips extension. Now what'd I do? Meboy-f or jmeboy don't support ips.

Patch it with pokemon gold you can use lunar ips,it is a ips patcher,read this topic hax.iimarckus.org/topic/1501/ for the link

Last edited by akJims29 (2014-04-29 05:26:02)

Offline

#84 2014-04-29 05:47:57

StrikexD
New member
From: Kalos Region
Registered: 2014-04-16
Post 4/7

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

akJims29 wrote:
Blackwingz wrote:

nope..still not working...wonder how u able to play it...the emu work fine on 1mb file but above that it becomes error...and i'm using asha 206. meboy-f can run 4mb rom just fine on it...so are u telling the truth ?

The emulator starts on my device,
but for some games I get an
error when loading and can't
start the game?


The reason is in most cases that
your devices does not offer
enough memory to Java
applications. The emulator uses
about 1 MB of Java memory plus
it needs more memory to load
the complete Gameboy ROM. So if
your phone has e.g. only 1.5 MB
of RAM free for Java applications,
as e.g. the Nokia Series 40 mobile
phones do, there is only enough
space for ROM file that are
smaller (or up) to 512 KB. Its on their FAQ,,here are the link of their FAQ www.sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/javagb/index.php?title=FAQ ,,read the last line.and i am not lying


so if you say that the only supported ROM files of s40 phones like mine (Nokia 2700 classic) is up smaller than or equal to 512 kb , does it mean that we cannot play Pokemon Naturia in our device ? Have someone tried to use Meboy-F to play this hack ? Does Meboy-F doesn't also allows tileset patches ?

Offline

#85 2014-04-29 06:26:13

akJims29
Member
Registered: 2013-11-16
Post 8/13

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

StrikexD wrote:
akJims29 wrote:
Blackwingz wrote:

nope..still not working...wonder how u able to play it...the emu work fine on 1mb file but above that it becomes error...and i'm using asha 206. meboy-f can run 4mb rom just fine on it...so are u telling the truth ?

The emulator starts on my device,
but for some games I get an
error when loading and can't
start the game?


The reason is in most cases that
your devices does not offer
enough memory to Java
applications. The emulator uses
about 1 MB of Java memory plus
it needs more memory to load
the complete Gameboy ROM. So if
your phone has e.g. only 1.5 MB
of RAM free for Java applications,
as e.g. the Nokia Series 40 mobile
phones do, there is only enough
space for ROM file that are
smaller (or up) to 512 KB. Its on their FAQ,,here are the link of their FAQ www.sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/javagb/index.php?title=FAQ ,,read the last line.and i am not lying


so if you say that the only supported ROM files of s40 phones like mine (Nokia 2700 classic) is up smaller than or equal to 512 kb , does it mean that we cannot play Pokemon Naturia in our device ? Have someone tried to use Meboy-F to play this hack ? Does Meboy-F doesn't also allows tileset patches ?

yes will not able to play this hack using your phone because your phone has low java memory because Jmeboy need a 3mb java memory to make  almost roms playable,i try this hack on meboy-f it can play the intro but when you start the game it will stock and you will not able to move,,i gues it is because of checksum problem,but there are  way to solve this problem if the hacker fix the checksum,i think this will be playable through meboy-f or meboy.

Last edited by akJims29 (2014-04-29 06:35:50)

Offline

#86 2014-04-29 06:41:55

StrikexD
New member
From: Kalos Region
Registered: 2014-04-16
Post 5/7

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

akJims29 wrote:
StrikexD wrote:
akJims29 wrote:

The emulator starts on my device,
but for some games I get an
error when loading and can't
start the game?


The reason is in most cases that
your devices does not offer
enough memory to Java
applications. The emulator uses
about 1 MB of Java memory plus
it needs more memory to load
the complete Gameboy ROM. So if
your phone has e.g. only 1.5 MB
of RAM free for Java applications,
as e.g. the Nokia Series 40 mobile
phones do, there is only enough
space for ROM file that are
smaller (or up) to 512 KB. Its on their FAQ,,here are the link of their FAQ www.sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/javagb/index.php?title=FAQ ,,read the last line.and i am not lying


so if you say that the only supported ROM files of s40 phones like mine (Nokia 2700 classic) is up smaller than or equal to 512 kb , does it mean that we cannot play Pokemon Naturia in our device ? Have someone tried to use Meboy-F to play this hack ? Does Meboy-F doesn't also allows tileset patches ?

yes will not able to play this hack using your phone because your phone has low java memory because Jmeboy need a 3mb java memory to make  almost roms playable,i try this hack on meboy-f it can play the intro but when you start the game it will stock and you will not able to move,,i gues it is because of checksum problem,but there are  way to solve this problem if the hacker fix the checksum,i think this will be playable through meboy-f or meboy.


Do you have other gbc emulators that can make this hack playable through s40 phones ?

Offline

#87 2014-04-29 06:51:10

akJims29
Member
Registered: 2013-11-16
Post 9/13

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

I dont think if there are other gbc emulator for java phone that can run this hack,i think only JmeBoy can play a hack with a tileset extension,,why not buy a android phone there are good emulators on android phones

Last edited by akJims29 (2014-04-29 06:58:22)

Offline

#88 2014-04-29 07:00:44

StrikexD
New member
From: Kalos Region
Registered: 2014-04-16
Post 6/7

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

The hacker of this game has fixed the checksum but the game still freezes .

Offline

#89 2014-04-29 07:04:14

akJims29
Member
Registered: 2013-11-16
Post 10/13

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

I think the problem is in Meboy

Offline

#90 2014-04-29 08:15:05

RHRiday
Member
From: Hoenn
Registered: 2014-04-03
Post 15/27
Website

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

akJims29 wrote:

Patch it with pokemon gold you can use lunar ips,it is a ips patcher,read this topic hax.iimarckus.org/topic/1501/ for the link

if I had a computer I wouldn't try to play this hack on my stupid java phone. But thanks for your advice. It was really helpful

Offline

#91 2014-04-29 12:23:49

Zadezl
Member
Registered: 2012-10-07
Post 36/38

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

It's not about the checksum anymore, do this if you want to play this titleset extension hack on meboy:

Munchulax wrote:

It's not that it doesn't support the phone - MeBoy can play GBC games fine, it just has some problems with Tauwasser's Tileset Extension.  It's the same for all games that use Tauwasser's Tileset Extension patch.  In order for it to work on a GB/SGB/Phone, you would have to remove the parts of the tileset extension hack that deal with additional tiles in VRAM1, just like Mateo did for his Christmas Hack.

So that's exactly what I did.  So far the game plays in both GB and SGB perfectly (besides for the in-game oversights/glitches)

And stop talking about any emulators, it's off-topic now

Offline

#92 2014-04-29 13:20:52

Pokemonking
Member
From: Sinnoh
Registered: 2013-04-13
Post 457/543
Website

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

@Chamber Please somehow make a .jar playble in mobile Plz i really want to play it in my nokia 2700 classic. :"(

Offline

#93 2014-04-29 13:21:12

akJims29
Member
Registered: 2013-11-16
Post 11/13

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

Sorry for that,im new in hacking and because i am only 14 yrs old,,sorry again

Offline

#94 2014-04-29 15:18:24

Chamber_
Member
Registered: 2013-12-31
Post 52/119

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

Please All, stop talking about the cellular and play only on PC or android emulator

Update (0.2.5): 04-29-14

Fixed Bugs:

  • Muddy Water don't do damage.

  • Persim Berry can be used in battle.

  • Bug Catching Contest have wrong pokemon and level.

  • Steel-type no resistance Fairy-type moves.

  • Scientist in Mahogany Town have wrong level.

  • Youngster in Route 38 have wrong level.

  • "Tramp Pokemon" in Rocket's Hideout have wrong level.

  • Rival have RED color in Indigo Plateu.


Addons:

  • In Ecruteak City is a person who makes you three questions and depending of your answers you give away one of nine Evolution Stone for your Eevee (This event is from the beginning but forget to turn).

  • Updated the levels of the Game Corner prizes.

  • Changes in all teams of the Elite 4 in accordance to hack.

Download the New Beta (0.2.5) in the main post

This text has been added to the main post:

Important

This game is a test hack for my main project: Pokemon Revolution.
Since this is a test, many bugs are not required to report, such as defects on maps or tiles.
After finish the Beta 1, I don't plan publish beta 2 faster, but when the game is free of most of the bugs, I will release all the information that has been modified in case someone else wants to continue my job or use my rom as a base for your own project.

Last edited by Chamber_ (2014-04-29 15:22:35)

Offline

#95 2014-04-30 05:38:31

StrikexD
New member
From: Kalos Region
Registered: 2014-04-16
Post 7/7

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

Can someone remove the Tileset Extension for this game and make a .jar version of it ? Because we mobile users want to play this cool hack

Offline

#96 2014-04-30 17:59:02

G0ld Z!
Member
From: New Bark Town
Registered: 2013-11-01
Post 61/82
Website

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

StrikexD wrote:

Can someone remove the Tileset Extension for this game and make a .jar version of it ? Because we mobile users want to play this cool hack

Is impossible remove the extension and keep the new graphics, I have a better solution to your problem; The solution is buy a mobile with android and download GBCoid emulator, is the best way to emulate in a mobile phone.

And good hack c:

Last edited by G0ld Z! (2014-04-30 18:00:05)

Offline

#97 2014-05-01 01:45:37

y0r124
Member
From: Anywhere.
Registered: 2012-09-12
Post 320/331
Website

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

It can be played if the Header Checksum or whatever it is fixed, its somewhere in this forum, but i forgot :(


my FB

Lurking somewhere here...

Offline

#98 2014-05-01 05:01:20

Pokemonking
Member
From: Sinnoh
Registered: 2013-04-13
Post 458/543
Website

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

Maybe hex editer can do?

Offline

#99 2014-05-06 20:12:16

Blue Emerald
Member
Registered: 2014-02-25
Post 4/29

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

Hey, Chamber, I made GSC-style devamps for every Pokemon from Gen III and IV here (http://hax.iimarck.us/post/34376/#p34376). If you want, you can use whichever ones you like to upgrade some of the sprites that I noticed you're currently using, such as the ones for Magnezone, Gliscor, Sceptile, and Abomasnow.

Offline

#100 2014-05-07 01:56:38

Chamber_
Member
Registered: 2013-12-31
Post 57/119

Re: Pokemon XY:Naturia Version [Beta 0.4.1 + New Move Tutors]

@Blue Emerald:

Thank you for writing on my Hack and offer your sprites.

Within some time I will update my graphics hack and I would like to use some of your Sprites.

Separate issue, a few days ago I asked permission to Miksy for use a mini-sprites of eeveevotution that he have in his hack and said they were of his own, can i may also use it  with your permission??

Maybe you would like to participate in a project that I have for GBC, its about making the 251 minis-sprite to create a rom base containing all of them. See the Link

This is an example of what I'm doing:

MiniSprite%20GSC%20Style.gif

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB