Skeetendo

’Cause all games were better on the GBC

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-09-30 22:15:42

ablahblah987
Member
Registered: 2013-06-24
Post 12/34

Pokemon: Red with Blood

I've made one of those difficulty/catch them all type hacks of Pokemon Red. Yes, I realize there are a million of these and that there's nothing impressive about this. I made this for my own amusement in what little free time I have and I thought I would share it. Hopefully somebody out there can enjoy this and if you have any suggestions/comments/concerns, please share them.

Features:
-Nearly every trainer edited to be much harder
-Gym leaders use new types; see for yourself
-Trainers with legendaries
-All Pokemon are obtainable
-Different trades; trade evolutions available this way
-Vicegrip is now X-Scissor
-Horn Drill is now Mega Horn
-Razor Leaf is now Leaf Blade (power of 90)
-Mega Drain is now Giga Drain (power of 75)
-Strength is now a fighting move
-Fly attack strength is 90
-Dig attack strength is 80
-Thrash attack strength is 120
-Petal Dance is now 120
-Wing Attack is 60
-Karate Chop is fighting
-Gust is flying
-Rock Slide is now 100% accurate with a power of 80
-New level 1 moves for many Pokemon to make them more competitive
-Some Pokemon that can learn Roost in later games now get Recover
-Danny-E 33's graphics patch (Thanks)
-More that I can't remember...

Download:
http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/84030921/file.html

Last edited by ablahblah987 (2013-09-30 22:17:13)

Offline

#2 2013-10-01 01:41:56

rbisht
New member
Registered: 2013-09-30
Post 5/7

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

Can u give me a .jar file?


"Stay cool .be cool and makes pokemon hacks for generations."

Offline

#3 2013-10-01 03:05:37

ablahblah987
Member
Registered: 2013-06-24
Post 13/34

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

No sorry

Offline

#4 2013-10-01 03:13:03

RaltVus
Member
From: Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Registered: 2013-06-28
Post 115/548
Website

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

rbisht wrote:

Can u give me a .jar file?

hey download then and convert into .jar in the sharejar


RaltVus is back.

I'm not hacking in the moment, but i always had ideas to give. Just ask me if you want.

MY FACEBOOK

Offline

#5 2013-10-02 14:11:17

rbisht
New member
Registered: 2013-09-30
Post 7/7

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

Its on .ips format not in .gbc so sharejar wont be able to convert this.


"Stay cool .be cool and makes pokemon hacks for generations."

Offline

#6 2013-10-02 14:16:16

Freako
Member
From: Australia
Registered: 2012-11-02
Post 187/237
Website

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

rbisht wrote:

Its on .ips format not in .gbc so sharejar wont be able to convert this.

Patch the .ips to the .gbc and then convert it with sharejar. Don't be lazy.

Last edited by Freako (2013-10-02 14:17:44)

Offline

#7 2013-10-02 15:55:58

jastolze
Member
Registered: 2013-01-13
Post 20/112

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

Wow, the first gym leader has a level 24. I wonder if the PKMN trainers in this game will exceed level 100?

Offline

#8 2013-10-02 16:12:03

Pokemon_Master
Member
From: Eastern Kingdom of Mikado
Registered: 2013-05-18
Post 325/951
Website

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

You said that all pokemon are chatchable,but can i catch them all in tall grass or  must i evolve/trade them ?

Offline

#9 2013-10-03 15:04:57

Rytizs
Member
From: The ???
Registered: 2013-06-01
Post 247/334

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

Sounds cool. Well damn you should add more pokemon from newer gen's.


"Wuju style!"

Offline

#10 2013-10-03 18:25:25

ablahblah987
Member
Registered: 2013-06-24
Post 14/34

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

Freako wrote:
rbisht wrote:

Its on .ips format not in .gbc so sharejar wont be able to convert this.

Patch the .ips to the .gbc and then convert it with sharejar. Don't be lazy.

Yes

jastolze wrote:

Wow, the first gym leader has a level 24. I wonder if the PKMN trainers in this game will exceed level 100?

No, it just goes up to 100, but maybe that was a mistake. It's still not that hard if you're familiar with the original game.

Pokemon_Master wrote:

You said that all pokemon are chatchable,but can i catch them all in tall grass or  must i evolve/trade them ?

Some are only obtainable from in game trades. You can also trade evolve some Pokes the old fashioned way using link supporting emulators.

Rytizs wrote:

Sounds cool. Well damn you should add more pokemon from newer gen's.

I would like to do that. I've actually long been working on a similar kind of edit of Gold which I've already inserted a number of newer Pokemon into. For now, I'm just going to go back to working on that. It will be a lot more interesting than this.

Last edited by ablahblah987 (2013-10-03 18:26:30)

Offline

#11 2013-10-04 16:26:01

Rytizs
Member
From: The ???
Registered: 2013-06-01
Post 248/334

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

Sure. Good luck!


"Wuju style!"

Offline

#12 2013-11-04 18:26:12

Mooliecool
Member
Registered: 2013-11-03
Post 5/13

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

I like this mod

Offline

#13 2013-11-05 01:01:35

Sergio
Member
Registered: 2013-11-04
Post 3/24

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

In Jar format download from here: http://peperonity.com/go/sites/mview/ra … o/47026952

Offline

#14 2013-11-13 20:53:21

ablahblah987
Member
Registered: 2013-06-24
Post 15/34

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

Did anyone ever finish this?

Offline

#15 2013-11-14 03:29:04

Pokemonking
Member
From: Sinnoh
Registered: 2013-04-13
Post 315/543
Website

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

@sergio the jar format of game isn't opening

Offline

#16 2013-11-14 19:27:37

Sergio
Member
Registered: 2013-11-04
Post 22/24

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

Pokemonking wrote:

@sergio the jar format of game isn't opening

Do you mean you can't download it or is it something with you can't play the game. If you can't see the download section, it must be that I haven't logged off from paperony site. Try now.

Offline

#17 2013-11-14 20:21:53

Pokemon_Master
Member
From: Eastern Kingdom of Mikado
Registered: 2013-05-18
Post 667/951
Website

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

Sergio wrote:
Pokemonking wrote:

@sergio the jar format of game isn't opening

Do you mean you can't download it or is it something with you can't play the game. If you can't see the download section, it must be that I haven't logged off from paperony site. Try now.

The game can be downloaded,but when you open MeBoy and click Start Game>>Pokemon Red with blood,it will display an error message.

Offline

#18 2013-11-14 20:54:55

Sergio
Member
Registered: 2013-11-04
Post 23/24

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

Pokemon_Master wrote:
Sergio wrote:
Pokemonking wrote:

@sergio the jar format of game isn't opening

Do you mean you can't download it or is it something with you can't play the game. If you can't see the download section, it must be that I haven't logged off from paperony site. Try now.

The game can be downloaded,but when you open MeBoy and click Start Game>>Pokemon Red with blood,it will display an error message.

What error does it say?

Offline

#19 2013-11-15 17:57:04

Pokemonking
Member
From: Sinnoh
Registered: 2013-04-13
Post 316/543
Website

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

Javalong erorr loading rom something like that

Offline

#20 2013-11-17 15:08:46

Sergio
Member
Registered: 2013-11-04
Post 24/24

Re: Pokemon: Red with Blood

That's not my fault, owners it is. It is something with tile extension that causes this error.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB