Skeetendo

’Cause all games were better on the GBC

You are not logged in.

#51 2016-10-13 14:39:40

Mateo
Post 3,413/3,578

Re: On a mobile phone? Want a .jar? Look here

Meboy-f works differently than embedded meboy. Meboy-f is the only version of meboy (that I know of) that actually works with those gacks. You can make an embedded version if you want, but it will crash when you try to play the game.

#52 2016-10-13 15:02:38

CrystalHyren
Post 6/13

Mateo wrote:

Meboy-f works differently than embedded meboy. Meboy-f is the only version of meboy (that I know of) that actually works with those gacks. You can make an embedded version if you want, but it will crash when you try to play the game.

But how sir? I don't have a pc, I can't even access the site above.

I prefer to live, not just exist.

#53 2016-10-13 16:49:50

Pokemaster
Post 27/40

If you are playing the polished crystal in meboy-f and you are facing the read application data problem just go to meboy-f app don't open it go to options and application access, go to read data user and select just once my phone has this feature try if your phone have this.
By the way you said you played chistmas verision i tried playing but it does start properly after introduction it get blanked.

#54 2016-10-13 23:06:48

CrystalHyren
Post 7/13

Pokemaster wrote:

If you are playing the polished crystal in meboy-f and you are facing the read application data problem just go to meboy-f app don't open it go to options and application access, go to read data user and select just once my phone has this feature try if your phone have this.
By the way you said you played chistmas verision i tried playing but it does start properly after introduction it get blanked.

No, I know that trick, but the only selectable is always ask. Yeah I've played pokemon christmas but in small screen. I didn't play it in full screen. What I did is
[  ] scale to fit
[  ] keep proportions
[./] advanced graphics
that's it, I am able to play pokemon christmas. Hey, please make a meboy of polished crystal, I'll share a trick to make a non shiny pokemon to a shiny one as well as making an unstable hybrid and unlimited teru-sama as an exchange...

#55 2016-10-31 09:19:06

CrystalHyren
Post 12/13

aldis999 wrote:

Try this MB4GB
http://m.sharemobile.ro/file/605365
This emulator allow you snap some screenshots while you play and then share to others people.
EDIT: This emulator emulate gen1 games into color on your phone. But meboy emulator dont do that.

hey bro, can you upload the emulator to other sites, maybe datafilehost?

#56 2016-11-06 11:08:24

CrystalHyren
Post 13/13

I found a way to embed gbc rom to meboy manually.
While experimenting with file splitter, I discovered a new way to embed gbc rom to meboy without the use of meboy builder.
This includes modding the meboy with gbc rom embedded already.
[hr]
Tools we need:
-. Already embedded meboy
-. Blueftp or other zip extractor
-. File splitter
-. Gb/c rom
Tools are available on the web, so please consider searching them.

Procedure:
. Download the gb/c rom and meboy with rom inside as .zip.
. Open blueftp and extract all files except splitted files inside meboy. Copy their name instead. Extract them to an empty folder
. Open file splitter and choose split file, select your gbc file(Assuming you have downloaded a compressed gbc file, you should extract them first.), input kb to 128. It will create a folder containing splitted files.
. Now, open blueftp again and rename the splitted gbc rom with the name which you copied. It follows for example:
pokemon red.gbc.001 -> PM_CRYSTALBYTE0
pokemon red.gbc.002 -> PM_CRYSTALBYTE1
pokemon red.gbc.003 -> PM_CRYSTALBYTE2
and so on. But don't rename a small file with the extension .crc.
. Now copy or move the splitted files to the folder where you extracted the files inside meboy, then compress it. Or you can edit the manifest file and change the name of your new game. Then rename it to .jar and install.

Done! We've embedded gb/c rom to meboy without the use of meboy builder.
If you get any problems, please reply to this thread or pm me. I know that it's a bit confusing or I haven't explain the procedures clearly. It's better if I added screenshots, but I can't get to pc now.

Last edited by CrystalHyren (2016-11-06 11:17:45)

Board footer