Skeetendo

’Cause all games were better on the GBC

You are not logged in.

#26 2013-01-30 23:55:32

Chowdit2
Post 184/189

Re: Request from Mateo:

Mateo wrote:

Now Chowdit, I understand that you are 14. I'm sure I could be be annoying when I was your age too, and I asked a lot of questions and things. But like tysonrss, I listened when people explained things to me, I took notes, and I tried to take people's advice - because I was actually interested in learning how to make hacks. All I have seen you do is ignore us when we try to give you advice. It comes down to this: Either you want to learn or you don't. If you actually want to learn, we will help you. If you don't want to learn, why do you keep asking questions just to ignore the answers?

I'm not ignoring advice, I'm listening to it. I know it seems like I'm lying, but... -- I don't know. But I'm being honest, I'm not ignoring people's advice.

#27 2013-01-30 23:58:28

Chowdit2
Post 185/189

emaj30 wrote:

you've got some conversation here aren't yah?well,im starting to think that chowdit is a 5th grader student that has the spirit or rather guts to ask and make a thread each and everytime he thought of something,not to be rude on you chowdit but can you please make yourself rather appropriate for everyone here?you pisses them off with every single thing you do here.as i recount the things you'd just ask,all of them were answered several times accordingly giving you the links and such,right?right now it gives me loads of laugh reading the comments of everybody talking and trying to give some decent answer about your nonsense or rather too ignorant question.like mateo and munchulax,im imagining them as talking to each other infront of your face,haha!im sorry for that,peace:)

Let me tell you sir, I'm in the 9th Grade. I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL.

#28 2013-01-31 00:02:41

Chowdit2
Post 186/189

tysonrss wrote:

This thread makes me laugh so hard. Chowdit, you are hilarious my friend. In fact you remind me of myself, well sorta. When I first came here I asked a ton of questions, but unlike you I actually put the answers I was given to some use to benefit from something I watned to create. I learned some on my own and many people helped guide me in the right direction in helping me learn more on my own. I've even wrote a couple of tutorials based on what I learned by myself. But you are not doing anything, you want everything given to you and then proceed to down everyone's hard work who has actually taken the time to learn things and put it to use. You are being a fool, we've tried helping you on more than one occasion. But I'm thinking you're a troll because you're not doing anything but getting on people's nerves. Here are two threads that should get you started. One of them I took the time to put things together for people like you.

Global FAQ and Resource
My resource thread

Now you either be productive or leave. Sorry If im harsh but this is getting annoying.

I'm sorry. I'll tell you what, I'll get a rid of my question posts. :) Now, please guys stop treating me this way. I'm taking all you advice, I never ignored it, I'm not lying, I REALLY NEVER ignored your advice. I'm really if it seemed like that. :(

#29 2013-01-31 00:09:23

emaj30
Post 188/463
Website

Chowdit2 wrote:

haha!good to know that,and sorry for the wrong assumption.i believe you've read all of our comments right?maybe you can be more sensitive now since some of them got pissed off or annoyed today.as for myself,im more annoying than you are when im at your level,especially on school,haha!i once manage to make my teacher cry and leave us on the classroom.

Last edited by emaj30 (2013-01-31 00:16:01)

#30 2013-01-31 00:15:35

Mr. Magius
Post 28/45

I know you're "taking our advice," or rather everyone else's since I haven't butted in, but what exactly was your motive for posting this thread?
No offense, but the original idea of this thread was downright insulting.

baah

#31 2013-01-31 02:53:21

koolboyman
Post 144/203

Chowdit2, tell me what you have learned about ROM Hacking since you first came to this forum.

And Mateo doesn't have to make a hack like Prism.  Nobody does.  He can make the hack that he wants to make.  I'm making it because I want to make it, and Mateo should make whatever hack he wants to because he wants to make it.

virus95x wrote:

chowdit2 if you want hacking learn ASM basics at least... i guess you dont even fucking know whats ASM is.. so dont consider coming here and people helping you with your behavior...noob i hope you get banned...

And if I was an admin I would have banned you after I saw this post.  Please don't be a hypocrite.

Last edited by koolboyman (2013-01-31 02:56:37)

#32 2013-01-31 03:28:35

emaj30
Post 190/463
Website

yay!kbm has spoken!maybe virus95 was too pissed off that time,i think its appropriate to just delete that post,thats a really rude comment and maybe chowdit got offended very much.

#33 2013-01-31 04:19:52

stag019
Idea Killer
Post 296/630

Chowdit2 wrote:

Am I bad that I feel like this post itself, and the succeeding posts by him, are oxymoronic?

P.S. I dunno if it's been brought up in this thread yet or but Chowdit is autistic I believe. Not that that means anything to me, but to some people it might.

You can try to hide yourself in this world of pretend; when the paper's crumpled up, it can't be perfect again.

#34 2013-01-31 04:22:56

Munchulax
Post 260/410

stag019 wrote:

I dunno if it's been brought up in this thread yet or but Chowdit is autistic I believe. Not that that means anything to me, but to some people it might.

It doesn't mean much to me, but he is autistic.  He said so when he posted his Rated M Pokemon Yellow in response to tekcoR question "Just...how old are you?"  I think him being autistic was already brought up today in another thread.

Last edited by Munchulax (2013-01-31 04:23:55)

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

#35 2013-01-31 05:20:55

606/703

Chowdit, your posts aren’t productive. You could make productive posts if you tried, but you haven’t been doing that.

Being autistic is no excuse. Being in 9th grade is no excuse. Don’t ask unclear questions. Don’t post nonsensical responses. Don’t just ignore advice and give up. And don’t get offended when people get annoyed, because your posts do have that effect.

On that note, a specific few people in this thread need to chill out. Yes, Chowdit is being a pain, and many of the responses to his post here were called for… but a few weren’t. Jumping on a bandwagon to insult after everyone else has made legitimate complaints doesn’t get us anywhere.

Board footer