You are not logged in.
Supposed I wanted to either change a pokemon like magikarp into some other water type for the Old Rod, where can I find that wild pokemon data in the Rom?
If its not there, is there wild pokemon data for the Good Rod or Super Rod?
All this is for Red/Blue, and possibly Yellow.
Not the hardest hack, but probably the most... Sinister
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q3o60 … +Kaizo.ips
1. Download a copy of the disassembly.
2. Open up main.asm in a text editor.
4. Using the text editor's search feature (Ctrl+F usually) look for "OLD_ROD".
5. There, you should see there's a label called "OldRodCode". Find that.
6. On that line, note down the offset mentioned.
7. Look in and around that area, look for Magikarp's hex ID. If you don't know this, search for MAGIKARP in the constants.asm file. This is easier if you know assembly so you know the exact offset it would be located at.
8. Change Magikarp's ID to someone else's.
You can try to hide yourself in this world of pretend; when the paper's crumpled up, it can't be perfect again.