Skeetendo

’Cause all games were better on the GBC

You are not logged in.

#301 2013-09-07 15:49:23

Ifin
Member
From: East java - Indonesia
Registered: 2013-04-11
Post 13/31
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

hacker wrote:
Ifin wrote:

Hi boss..
Can u put a fakemon named garuda or komodo? Maybe it would sound interesting... hahaha ^^
perfecto indonesiano ^^

Ha..ha..!
that's a good idea bro! :)
I'll make that sprite, and I'll show you later.. :)

cant wait to see that sprite,boss.. ^^
This hack looks promising..so i'll keep looking on this thread, hve a nice satnight ^^


Pokemon Games
- GB-GBC Hack (meboy): Download
- GBA ROMs Hack: Download

Now Playing:
Coldplay - Clocks ^^

Offline

#302 2013-09-07 19:51:53

RaltVus
Member
From: Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Registered: 2013-06-28
Post 30/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

hacker wrote:
raltvus wrote:
hacker wrote:

Sure, why not?
because in Pokemon Mystic, I'll add a lot of Pokemon Gen III (included Salamance) :)
So, you can also get Trecko, Torchic, Mudkip, etc. in there..
Maybe it's not complete yet, but I'am not surrender, and I'll finish this version as fast as I can., :)

Wow men if u put Salamence, maybe u can put metagross K? and will u put ralts too?

Yes, I'll add metagross too..
then, ralts has evolution into Gallade (Pokemon DP) :D

\o/ I really like to hear 'bout a gallade in your hack!!!
Thnx 4 answer!!!


RaltVus is back.

I'm not hacking in the moment, but i always had ideas to give. Just ask me if you want.

MY FACEBOOK

Offline

#303 2013-09-08 03:01:02

hacker
Member
From: Batam Grove City
Registered: 2011-07-30
Post 505/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

hiep2405 wrote:

dialga, palkia too

Yeah, I want add that Pokemon too..
But, I've planning  that Dialga and Palkia will be add in my Pokemon hack version after Mystic released. :)


[POKÉMON JOURNEY] hacking planning 2012
Visit my website  www.pokemonhackingblog.blogspot.com

Offline

#304 2013-09-08 17:54:14

Pokemonking
Member
From: Sinnoh
Registered: 2013-04-13
Post 244/543
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

And arceus

Offline

#305 2013-09-08 23:58:11

hacker
Member
From: Batam Grove City
Registered: 2011-07-30
Post 506/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

Anyone know what a site to upload image for free? :)


[POKÉMON JOURNEY] hacking planning 2012
Visit my website  www.pokemonhackingblog.blogspot.com

Offline

#306 2013-09-09 01:48:16

Mizumi
New member
Registered: 2013-09-04
Post 3/3

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

Imgur.

Offline

#307 2013-09-09 07:27:38

hacker
Member
From: Batam Grove City
Registered: 2011-07-30
Post 507/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

Mizumi wrote:

Imgur.

Thank's a lot! :)
it's very useful !


[POKÉMON JOURNEY] hacking planning 2012
Visit my website  www.pokemonhackingblog.blogspot.com

Offline

#308 2013-09-09 07:31:03

hacker
Member
From: Batam Grove City
Registered: 2011-07-30
Post 508/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

Finally!
I posting my image :)

new fakemon named, "Garuda":
i15758_garuda.f.bmp


[POKÉMON JOURNEY] hacking planning 2012
Visit my website  www.pokemonhackingblog.blogspot.com

Offline

#309 2013-09-09 08:00:00

RaltVus
Member
From: Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Registered: 2013-06-28
Post 33/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

hacker wrote:

Finally!
I posting my image :)

new fakemon named, "Garuda":
http://www.freeimageshare.com/out.php/i … ruda.f.bmp

So cool, i'll tell you,i don't like much fakemon, but i like this!!!He is type?


RaltVus is back.

I'm not hacking in the moment, but i always had ideas to give. Just ask me if you want.

MY FACEBOOK

Offline

#310 2013-09-09 10:34:05

hacker
Member
From: Batam Grove City
Registered: 2011-07-30
Post 509/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

raltvus wrote:
hacker wrote:

Finally!
I posting my image :)

new fakemon named, "Garuda":
http://www.freeimageshare.com/out.php/i … ruda.f.bmp

So cool, i'll tell you,i don't like much fakemon, but i like this!!!He is type?

Hmm., I don't think his type yet.. Ha..Ha.. :D
But, maybe It'll flying and electric?
Ohyeah., and don't worry about fakemon, I just add a little of them.. :)


[POKÉMON JOURNEY] hacking planning 2012
Visit my website  www.pokemonhackingblog.blogspot.com

Offline

#311 2013-09-09 11:31:25

Aiven
Member
From: east java region
Registered: 2013-06-07
Post 15/15

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

hacker wrote:

Finally!
I posting my image :)

new fakemon named, "Garuda":
http://www.freeimageshare.com/out.php/i … ruda.f.bmp

LOL Garuda.... That's really awsome bro...


emmm... what is that !!!

Offline

#312 2013-09-09 13:53:41

Pokemonking
Member
From: Sinnoh
Registered: 2013-04-13
Post 245/543
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

Its name is indian

Offline

#313 2013-09-09 14:59:29

RaltVus
Member
From: Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Registered: 2013-06-28
Post 34/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

hacker wrote:
raltvus wrote:
hacker wrote:

Finally!
I posting my image :)

new fakemon named, "Garuda":
http://www.freeimageshare.com/out.php/i … ruda.f.bmp

So cool, i'll tell you,i don't like much fakemon, but i like this!!!He is type?

Hmm., I don't think his type yet.. Ha..Ha.. :D
But, maybe It'll flying and electric?
Ohyeah., and don't worry about fakemon, I just add a little of them.. :)

flying/eletric,i like it and good to hear about "only a little"

Last edited by RaltVus (2013-09-09 17:04:44)


RaltVus is back.

I'm not hacking in the moment, but i always had ideas to give. Just ask me if you want.

MY FACEBOOK

Offline

#314 2013-09-09 15:56:16

Ifin
Member
From: East java - Indonesia
Registered: 2013-04-11
Post 15/31
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

Pokemonking wrote:

Its name is indian

Garuda is a mythical bird from Indo ^^


Pokemon Games
- GB-GBC Hack (meboy): Download
- GBA ROMs Hack: Download

Now Playing:
Coldplay - Clocks ^^

Offline

#315 2013-09-10 07:53:48

hacker
Member
From: Batam Grove City
Registered: 2011-07-30
Post 510/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

Aiven wrote:

LOL Garuda.... That's really awsome bro...

Thank's! :)


[POKÉMON JOURNEY] hacking planning 2012
Visit my website  www.pokemonhackingblog.blogspot.com

Offline

#316 2013-09-14 06:38:03

KenzoPOKE
New member
Registered: 2013-09-14
Post 1/1

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

Can you please post the whole walkthrough of the game ? by the way , snorlax is not awaken even if i use poke flute . it is a bug ? pls reply  your post . asap

Offline

#317 2013-09-14 09:09:16

Pokemonking
Member
From: Sinnoh
Registered: 2013-04-13
Post 253/543
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

I kinda feel the same

Offline

#318 2013-09-14 17:40:42

RaltVus
Member
From: Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Registered: 2013-06-28
Post 55/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

Hello bro, i'm startin' a hack but i only can edit the evolutions into happiness (day/night), stones, trade, Tyrogue!!!
How you edit the items like razor clawn, razor fang?
Tell me plz!!!


RaltVus is back.

I'm not hacking in the moment, but i always had ideas to give. Just ask me if you want.

MY FACEBOOK

Offline

#319 2013-09-14 19:12:50

hacker
Member
From: Batam Grove City
Registered: 2011-07-30
Post 511/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

KenzoPOKE wrote:

Can you please post the whole walkthrough of the game ? by the way , snorlax is not awaken even if i use poke flute . it is a bug ? pls reply  your post . asap

If I remember correctly, you must goto SILPH Co. building in Safron City then talk to guard and he will give you Poke-Flute key item.
After that, talk to Snorlax and it will woke up. :)


[POKÉMON JOURNEY] hacking planning 2012
Visit my website  www.pokemonhackingblog.blogspot.com

Offline

#320 2013-09-14 19:17:06

hacker
Member
From: Batam Grove City
Registered: 2011-07-30
Post 512/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

raltvus wrote:

Hello bro, i'm startin' a hack but i only can edit the evolutions into happiness (day/night), stones, trade, Tyrogue!!!
How you edit the items like razor clawn, razor fang?
Tell me plz!!!

Sorry reply so long., :)
you can edit the item with hex editor, then search for TERU-SAMA and enter. You'll see TERU-SAMA word and change it whatever you want for the name,
After that, edit item function by using GSC Item editor, and if you want that item evolve pokemon, you must edit the Pokemon (you want to evolve) data too. :)


[POKÉMON JOURNEY] hacking planning 2012
Visit my website  www.pokemonhackingblog.blogspot.com

Offline

#321 2013-09-14 19:21:57

RaltVus
Member
From: Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Registered: 2013-06-28
Post 57/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

hacker wrote:
raltvus wrote:

Hello bro, i'm startin' a hack but i only can edit the evolutions into happiness (day/night), stones, trade, Tyrogue!!!
How you edit the items like razor clawn, razor fang?
Tell me plz!!!

Sorry reply so long., :)
you can edit the item with hex editor, then search for TERU-SAMA and enter. You'll see TERU-SAMA word and change it whatever you want for the name,
After that, edit item function by using GSC Item editor, and if you want that item evolve pokemon, you must edit the Pokemon (you want to evolve) data too. :)

cool but i'll tell you:
I don't understand how to edit in the Hex Editor give me a video tutorial 4 download please!!!
Ahhh i don't wait so long 4 the answer!!!


RaltVus is back.

I'm not hacking in the moment, but i always had ideas to give. Just ask me if you want.

MY FACEBOOK

Offline

#322 2013-09-15 04:32:44

hacker
Member
From: Batam Grove City
Registered: 2011-07-30
Post 513/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

raltvus wrote:

cool but i'll tell you:
I don't understand how to edit in the Hex Editor give me a video tutorial 4 download please!!!
Ahhh i don't wait so long 4 the answer!!!

Ok then, :)
I'll give the tutorial for you later.. :)
Sorry waiting long, because I'am drawing Gen III sprites for my next Pokemon hack :D


[POKÉMON JOURNEY] hacking planning 2012
Visit my website  www.pokemonhackingblog.blogspot.com

Offline

#323 2013-09-15 15:36:31

RaltVus
Member
From: Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Registered: 2013-06-28
Post 58/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

hacker wrote:
raltvus wrote:

cool but i'll tell you:
I don't understand how to edit in the Hex Editor give me a video tutorial 4 download please!!!
Ahhh i don't wait so long 4 the answer!!!

Ok then, :)
I'll give the tutorial for you later.. :)
Sorry waiting long, because I'am drawing Gen III sprites for my next Pokemon hack :D

don't you worry bro, you have the time that you need and tell me about your hack!!!


RaltVus is back.

I'm not hacking in the moment, but i always had ideas to give. Just ask me if you want.

MY FACEBOOK

Offline

#324 2013-09-20 14:39:03

hacker
Member
From: Batam Grove City
Registered: 2011-07-30
Post 514/548
Website

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

137 of 152 sprites are succed,
making sprites is taking long time.,


[POKÉMON JOURNEY] hacking planning 2012
Visit my website  www.pokemonhackingblog.blogspot.com

Offline

#325 2014-01-12 14:09:21

Xu huang
Member
Registered: 2014-01-11
Post 2/13

Re: [POKÉMON JOURNEY v.1] Pokémon Orb Version

did hacker already death I'm not see he in this forums or his website for a long time


Here I am everyone,Xu huang has arrived!!!

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB