You are not logged in.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice
I'm SSJ4 Furanki, I'm currently doing 2 hacks now. This and DarkCopper, I've been playing Explorers of Sky and I wanted to make a hack with the same basic concept.
You've been living with your mom until the day Mr. Sceptile accepts you for a Exploration Team within his guild. You get paired up with his son Treecko. Chaos has broken into some parts of the region. Total darkness has engulfed the region making all day seem like Nighttime.
- HG/SS Pokémon Overworlds.
- Relive Mystery Dungeon with the main games battle system.
- Possibly new music.
- Pokémon pictures come with dialouge for most characters.
- Some 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Generation Pokémon and dome Fakémon too.
- Play as Croagunk (male) and Misdreavus (female)
- No rival (when you name your rival you are naming Treecko)
- All double battles for non-recruitment battles, some of both for recruitment battles.
- You're part of a Team named Justice, the name chosen by Mr. Sceptile.
- Custom tiles (not inserted yet).
- No Poké Balls.
- Will add more.
Cool concept. I'm interested to see the Mystery Dungeon idea played out in the maingame engine. Sounds fun.
I am not very active on this forum. I only pop in from time to time.
Omg, best idea every! Can't believe someone never thought of this!
well maybe someone did, just never seen the hack ;)
Good luck with the two hacks.
EDIT: Oh right rescue rangers had the same idea ;O
still, seems goood
Hmm... This hack looks pretty cool!
This account is deprecated. I was 9 years old when I joined this board and posted things; expect what's usually expected.
This sounds like a fun game., Looking forward to the Beta.
The Storm is here!
Gotta hack them all, Gotta hack them all, Pokemon.