You are not logged in.
Supports editing NES, SNES, Genesis, PCE, GG, WS/C, GB/C, MSX 1+2, NGP/C, SMS, and GBA graphics.
This is the newly rewritten C# version. An older C++ version is also available. The two versions differ in available features and included content.
Plugins can be developed with Visual Studio Express.
1. YY-CHR.NET (English version)
2. This version is rewritten in C #. As a result, some features that have been removed from the C++ version, and some functions are not implemented.
3. It is now possible to make image format plug-ins in the .NET environment.
4. PRG-ROM Pattern Editor is included.
5. YY-CHR.NET plugin source code (English) included.
Download : http://romhacking.net/utilities/958
Last edited by leeseongjae620 (2019-07-21 00:58:58)
HI! Welcome to Skeetendo!
Uh, thank you for your tool.
I have an issue with a huge play station 1 graphic file of a game that I translated, I want to modify an image that isn't a TIM, I can open it only if I do a memory dump and I open the memory dump. I think the image is compressed... Do you think you could help me to decode and reencode the image file to finish the game translation?
The italian Pokémon Green creator.