You are not logged in.
Here I found inspiration to make new hacks, and some ROMBASES. By finding here inspiration i start working on.
- POKEMON RUBY EXTENDED. (DONE)
- Pokemon Ruby Gen V Graphics <I take inspiration from Pokemon Red GEN II graphics project> (Done Kanto Pokemon, Crystal Onix and Awaken Mewtwo also with Trainer sprites and Backsprites)
- Pokemon Dirty <GBC Incarnation of my upcoming PC game. I have some troubles on them. But I try fix them quickly>
For inspiration of this projects. I want thank you very much. And if you able. I can post here POKEMON RUBY Gen V graphics patch when I end? Or give now BETA 1 <Including only GEN V KANTO POKEMON GRAPHICS and V gen style BRENDAN AND MAY>
Also I plan give modern Battlebackgrounds. I have knowledge how inster 256 colours sprites <I use that method to inport ideal looking sprites from BW to Ruby> And I know that from 0x800000 is a lot of free space to use.
ESPECIALLY the RSE Gen V Graphics Patch is a cool thing. Maybe, you can make also a Music Patch for it, with Gen V samples/voices.
Last edited by YORAMRW (2013-05-09 18:12:01)
Hacks Gameboy 8-bit music in Pokémon Gen I & II, composes 8-bit music in FamiTracker
It was much Harder to do than Edit Graphics... I try do all my best. When I adding new Sprites into EMPTY SPACES. Old <Which now existing on the rom> I can earse and make from them Extra Free space. I try do this. But I do not swear succes. (Current Progress FULL KANTO, Johto <From Chikorita to Ampharos>)
~~~~ GEN V GRAPHIC PATCH to POKEMON RSE UPDATE ~~~~
What I today do with this rom.
- Changed all II Gen Pokemon sprites to BW style. (Without UNOWN... It was nonsense to change those sprites. BW and RSE sprites are cleary THAT SAME)
- Edited All Legendary Pokemon (Expect RAYQUAZA which port BW sprite is impossible to do. I update those sprite taking new one from Pokemon Emerald)
- Edited Battle scene <Unfortenly... I do not have an great skills to do BW2 battle backgrounds... But I add 4th gen style battle backgrounds in RSE colours)(It looks great XD)
- Add New Pokemon Formes
NEW POKEMON FORMES LIST (Avaible as Wild Pokemon... They also have own Shiny Pallete) (All without starters done in 4th gen style)
- Crystal Onix
- Spiky Eared Pichu
- Sinnoh and Unova Starters.
- 6th Gen Starters.
NEW FORMES BY ITEM ATTACHING!
- Awaken Mewtwo <Using Moon Stone on Mewtwo>
- DARK LUGIA <Using Moon Stone on Lugia>
If you know some extra ordinary Pokemon known in Anime or Game told me about them. I inster them to those game
(I DO NOT INSTER PIKACHU COLOURED PICHU! AND DO NOT ASK ABOUT THAT!)