Skeetendo

’Cause all games were better on the GBC

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-04-07 14:38:48

hawkraven
Member
From: Distortion World
Registered: 2012-06-06
Post 5/14

HELP! add more pokemon.

pls, help me guys, please add pokemon in gold or silver and kindly share it to me..

I like giratina, and other legendaries from other gen. be a part of my pokemon project, but i dont know how.. thanks in adv..

Offline

#2 2013-04-08 00:20:52

RED
Member
From: Japan
Registered: 2012-09-03
Post 261/517

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

This question is already been answered so many time. So try searching for it.


わたし の なまえ わ レン レン  でづ

Offline

#3 2013-04-08 00:54:08

hawkraven
Member
From: Distortion World
Registered: 2012-06-06
Post 6/14

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

yah, but i cant do that, because my pc got problem..

Offline

#4 2013-04-08 01:07:48

hawkraven
Member
From: Distortion World
Registered: 2012-06-06
Post 7/14

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

oh, I'm asking who can do that for me..

Offline

#5 2013-04-08 02:16:54

Vitharix
Member
Registered: 2011-12-29
Post 278/396

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

Ok, nobody is going to search for you. That's just ridiculous.

Offline

#6 2013-04-08 02:42:42

hawkraven
Member
From: Distortion World
Registered: 2012-06-06
Post 8/14

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

ok, im just hoping..

Offline

#7 2013-04-08 02:57:21

Vitharix
Member
Registered: 2011-12-29
Post 279/396

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

I don't mean to be rude, but it is a bit off to make a thread asking someone to help you find a topic on here. Really, you don't even need to search. If you look through the Help section, you'll probably find what you're looking for.

Offline

#8 2013-04-08 03:46:38

hawkraven
Member
From: Distortion World
Registered: 2012-06-06
Post 9/14

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

ahm thats ok., maybe my question is a bit confusing..

Im finding someone who can make a hack for me..

Offline

#9 2013-04-08 03:56:36

RED
Member
From: Japan
Registered: 2012-09-03
Post 262/517

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

hawkraven wrote:

Im finding someone who can make a hack for me..

whoa! Someone who can make a hack for you?
Definitely no one in the world will make a hack for you, even a crazy will not.

Having a problem on your computer is not an excuse, you can go on a computer shop.


わたし の なまえ わ レン レン  でづ

Offline

#10 2013-04-08 04:13:01

hawkraven
Member
From: Distortion World
Registered: 2012-06-06
Post 10/14

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

wait, ahm., its not totally a  hack., just add some new pokemon..

Offline

#11 2013-04-08 04:18:25

stag019
Idea Killer
Registered: 2011-01-05
Post 406/630

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

I'll make the hack for you.
My services are provided for 25 US Dollars an hour.
And without knowing anything about the project, I am certain it will be at least 400 hours of work. I only work 9 hour work days and require weekends off.
Post here if you're interested.

Edit: Forgot to mention I require frequent paid smoke breaks.

Last edited by stag019 (2013-04-08 04:18:50)


You can try to hide yourself in this world of pretend; when the paper's crumpled up, it can't be perfect again.

Offline

#12 2013-04-08 15:21:30

FroggestSpirit
Member
Registered: 2012-03-12
Post 159/300
Website

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

Hacking nearly any game requires time, patience, and knowledge. You don't get paid to hack games, and nothing really comes out of it, except for self gratification, and others saying it's cool and fun to play (if you're lucky). IF you still want to hack, I suggest reading up on ASM, because once you get that down, you won't really have that many limits with what you want to do. I doubt anyone will just add pokemon, and hand it off to you. The point is, if you get handed stuff in life, you don't learn. If you want to learn, then good for you, there are plenty of tutorials on this site, and even other sites (though I'd say this is probably the best site for hacking RBY/GSC). If you still need help learning, there is the IRC chat where you can ask for help aswell.
If you're not willing to dedicate time to learn, or time to make the hack, then don't bother.


This isn't easy to say, but…
Music and ASM hacker

Offline

#13 2013-04-08 16:27:56

YORAMRW
Member
From: The Netherlands
Registered: 2013-03-29
Post 49/1,194
Website

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

It's not a really weird idea to ask other people to hack things for you. I have heard about hacks that use the Running Shoes ASM from Koolboyman. And I donate my Gen I Custom Music to other people.
So, it's not stupid to ask for help. This webpage is also for helping each other with hacking.


Hacks Gameboy 8-bit music in Pokémon Gen I & II, composes 8-bit music in FamiTracker

Offline

#14 2013-04-08 16:46:59

hawkraven
Member
From: Distortion World
Registered: 2012-06-06
Post 11/14

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

FroggestSpirit wrote:

Hacking nearly any game requires time, patience, and knowledge. You don't get paid to hack games, and nothing really comes out of it, except for self gratification, and others saying it's cool and fun to play (if you're lucky). IF you still want to hack, I suggest reading up on ASM, because once you get that down, you won't really have that many limits with what you want to do. I doubt anyone will just add pokemon, and hand it off to you. The point is, if you get handed stuff in life, you don't learn. If you want to learn, then good for you, there are plenty of tutorials on this site, and even other sites (though I'd say this is probably the best site for hacking RBY/GSC). If you still need help learning, there is the IRC chat where you can ask for help aswell.
If you're not willing to dedicate time to learn, or time to make the hack, then don't bother.

yeah, you are right, sorry for my laziness..

Offline

#15 2013-04-08 16:48:15

hawkraven
Member
From: Distortion World
Registered: 2012-06-06
Post 12/14

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

TheMoneyOfTheWorld wrote:

It's not a really weird idea to ask other people to hack things for you. I have heard about hacks that use the Running Shoes ASM from Koolboyman. And I donate my Gen I Custom Music to other people.
So, it's not stupid to ask for help. This webpage is also for helping each other with hacking.

thanks. :)

Offline

#16 2013-04-08 16:56:15

Cooltrainer18
New member
From: Jhoto
Registered: 2013-03-29
Post 5/5
Website

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

Why don't you search?
http://hax.iimarck.us/post/


I'm here to do hack or learn hack. I hope everyone will help me.
My Email: Cooltrainer18@gmail.com

Offline

#17 2013-04-08 18:12:07

YORAMRW
Member
From: The Netherlands
Registered: 2013-03-29
Post 50/1,194
Website

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

hawkraven wrote:
TheMoneyOfTheWorld wrote:

It's not a really weird idea to ask other people to hack things for you. I have heard about hacks that use the Running Shoes ASM from Koolboyman. And I donate my Gen I Custom Music to other people.
So, it's not stupid to ask for help. This webpage is also for helping each other with hacking.

thanks. :)

But: I think other people are right about hacking is not something other people will do for you. If you have much money, you could pay a hacker for making hard things into your hack, you have made.
Success with Pokémon inserting.


Hacks Gameboy 8-bit music in Pokémon Gen I & II, composes 8-bit music in FamiTracker

Offline

#18 2013-04-08 18:59:19

FroggestSpirit
Member
Registered: 2012-03-12
Post 160/300
Website

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

I'm not trying to say asking for help is bad, just my belief is that if you ask for help, let them teach you how to do it.


This isn't easy to say, but…
Music and ASM hacker

Offline

#19 2013-04-08 23:15:53

RED
Member
From: Japan
Registered: 2012-09-03
Post 264/517

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

Your friends can help you inserting sprites or adding w/o replacing. But i think you don't have any friend here, because you are not even joining to other discussion or in the filipino's thread, who knows maybe so of them know/can help you in your hack.


わたし の なまえ わ レン レン  でづ

Offline

#20 2013-04-09 13:53:27

hawkraven
Member
From: Distortion World
Registered: 2012-06-06
Post 13/14

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

-ok, thank you for all your comments, I now decided to study more about that thing, this vacation..

-im sorry, im just 15 yrs. old, so i still dont know lot of things..

-One more question, what do you think i should learn first?..

Offline

#21 2013-04-09 14:08:35

RED
Member
From: Japan
Registered: 2012-09-03
Post 269/517

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

Age doesnt matter, im just 16 yrs old. ;)


わたし の なまえ わ レン レン  でづ

Offline

#22 2013-04-09 15:09:48

FroggestSpirit
Member
Registered: 2012-03-12
Post 162/300
Website

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

If you had to pick one thing to learn, I'd say ASM. It's a little advanced, but once you learn it, you can do nearly anything the gameboy can physically handle.
http://nocash.emubase.de/pandocs.htm#cp … rsandflags
That's what I used to learn ASM, as well as the emulator BGB. It let's you debug games, view it's code, and modify it while playing the game.
If you need more help with it, check out our IRC channel, and good luck :)


This isn't easy to say, but…
Music and ASM hacker

Offline

#23 2013-04-09 16:05:46

YORAMRW
Member
From: The Netherlands
Registered: 2013-03-29
Post 65/1,194
Website

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

FroggestSpirit wrote:

I'm not trying to say asking for help is bad, just my belief is that if you ask for help, let them teach you how to do it.

I understand. :)


Hacks Gameboy 8-bit music in Pokémon Gen I & II, composes 8-bit music in FamiTracker

Offline

#24 2013-04-09 16:29:42

hawkraven
Member
From: Distortion World
Registered: 2012-06-06
Post 14/14

Re: HELP! add more pokemon.

FroggestSpirit wrote:

If you had to pick one thing to learn, I'd say ASM. It's a little advanced, but once you learn it, you can do nearly anything the gameboy can physically handle.
http://nocash.emubase.de/pandocs.htm#cp … rsandflags
That's what I used to learn ASM, as well as the emulator BGB. It let's you debug games, view it's code, and modify it while playing the game.
If you need more help with it, check out our IRC channel, and good luck :)

thank you :)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB