Skeetendo

’Cause all games were better on the GBC

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-30 20:21:42

Miksy91
Member
Registered: 2010-10-16
Post 235/2,339

Mart Editing

Wow...it's the first time I really did some research, myself :D


Number of pointers in the pointer table
$15D1E

Pointer to Pointer Table of Mart Data
$15D28

Pointers to Mart Data
$162FE-16341

Mart Data
$16342-16468

Blank Space
$1783F-17FFF


00 = Cherrygrove City without PokéBalls
01 = Cherrygrove City with PokéBalls
02 = Violet City
03 = Azalea Town
04 = Cianwood Pharmacy
05 = 2nd floor Goldenrod City Mart/ Counter1
06 = 2nd floor Goldenrod City Mart/ Counter2
07 = 3rd floor Goldenrod City Mart
08 = 4th floor Goldenrod City Mart
09 = 5th floor Goldenrod City Mart/ Counter1, if all ??? aren’t enabled
0A = 5th floor Goldenrod City Mart/ Counter1 when ???
0B = 5th floor Goldenrod City Mart/ Counter1 when ???
0C = 5th floor Goldenrod City Mart/ Counter1 when ???
0D = Olivine City
0E = Ecruteak City
0F = Mahogany Town (Man)
10 = Mahogany Town (Old Lady)
11 = Blackthorn City
12 = Viridian City
13 = Pewter City
14 = Cerulean City
15 = Lavender Town
16 = Vermillion City
17 = 2nd floor Celadon City Mart/ Counter1
18 = 2nd floor Celadon City Mart/ Counter2
19 = 3rd floor Celadon City Mart
1A = 4th floor Celadon City Mart
1B = 5th floor Celadon City Mart/ Counter1
1C = 5th floor Celadon City Mart/ Counter2
1D = Fuchsia City
1E = Saffron City
1F = Mt. Moon
20 = Indigo Plateau
21 = Goldenrod Underground


I picked most of the mart bytes from Tauwasser's Scripting Compendium but I also expanded the list a little bit :)

Last edited by Miksy91 (2010-12-30 20:28:09)

Offline

#2 2010-12-30 20:30:06

Mateo
Member
From: The Sims 4
Registered: 2009-11-25
Post 379/3,578

Re: Mart Editing

Nice work mate!

Offline

#3 2010-12-30 20:54:36

96/703

Re: Mart Editing

Miksy91 wrote:

09 = 5th floor Goldenrod City Mart/ Counter1, if all ??? aren’t enabled
0A = 5th floor Goldenrod City Mart/ Counter1 when ???
0B = 5th floor Goldenrod City Mart/ Counter1 when ???
0C = 5th floor Goldenrod City Mart/ Counter1 when ???

The condition here is that Goldenrod Department Store will only sell Headbutt and Rock Smash after you’ve picked up the appropriate TMs in Ilex Forest and Route 36, respectively.

#4 2010-12-30 21:53:18

EvilOttoJr
Member
Registered: 2010-12-05
Post 35/86

Re: Mart Editing

What about that dude in the Goldenrod Underground who sells all that horrible stuff like Heal Powder and Bitter Root?

Offline

#5 2010-12-30 22:17:52

Mateo
Member
From: The Sims 4
Registered: 2009-11-25
Post 381/3,578

Re: Mart Editing

The bitter medicine I believe is the one listed as underground, and is sold by the old woman. I believe the old man who sells rare items is a different format, but I may be remembering wrong. Been a while since I messed with his script for anything.

Offline

#6 2010-12-30 22:20:59

97/703

Re: Mart Editing

Mateo wrote:

The bitter medicine I believe is the one listed as underground, and is sold by the old woman. I believe the old man who sells rare items is a different format, but I may be remembering wrong. Been a while since I messed with his script for anything.

He appears on Monday mornings and sells at a discounted price, which may explain why he is not in the standard mart table.

#7 2010-12-31 02:23:53

98/703

Re: Mart Editing

IIMarckus wrote:
Mateo wrote:

The bitter medicine I believe is the one listed as underground, and is sold by the old woman. I believe the old man who sells rare items is a different format, but I may be remembering wrong. Been a while since I messed with his script for anything.

He appears on Monday mornings and sells at a discounted price, which may explain why he is not in the standard mart table.

Item list for the bargain shop:

  • Nugget, ¥4500

  • Pearl, ¥650

  • Big Pearl, ¥3500

  • Stardust, ¥900

  • Star Piece, ¥4600

The table is at offset 0x15EDA in Gold:

05 ; number of items
24 ; Nugget
94 11 ; ¥4500
6E ; Pearl
8A 02 ; ¥650
6F ; Big Pearl
AC 0D ; ¥3500
83 ; Stardust
84 03 ; ¥900
84 ; Star Piece
F8 11 ; ¥4600
FF ; Cancel

The table is referenced by this ASM at 0x15D6F:

ld b,5
ld de,$5EDA ; pointer to item list
call $5DAF
call $5EAE
call $1BE0
ld hl,$60C2 ; pointer to “Hiya! Care to see some bargains?…”
call $6222
call $5EEB
…

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB